Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twitter

Microblogging is fun, but I would only do it with close friends. Isn't it kind of dangerous to let strangers know what you're doing every second of the day?


When I explored the site, I searched for names of popular hangouts in Columbus. It was neat to see how some people use Twitter to send the word out to their friends that they're going to a bar that night.

I also did a search for conversations about an obscure 80s made for TV movie (The Worst Witch). I couldn't believe that so many people knew about it!

It was also cool to see that some public libraries use Twitter to update patrons on what's going on in the library. I can think of a large library system in Columbus, OH who should maybe consider doing the same thing.

My twitter username: Magbar

No comments: